Thursday 19 January 2017

Bored 001

Bored. Feeling weary because one is unoccupied or lacks interest in one's current activity😖. That is what i feel right now. bored, sad, be ignored, hungry and bla bla bla.  i know your game is more interesting than me. but, from afternoon till now, i can count our conversation ok! that why i dont want to play with my phone. better disconnect it from wifi and playing sims. this made me sad. because of this, i always overthinking about us. our relationship, even after 5 years. how if you find another one. same to me, but much better than me. and you fall in love with her. how? would you leave me? i think i would be the most unhappy person if you leave me because another me😟. and how, if both of us have a problem. and you, you always have a friend , no girlfriend to share your problem with. but me? i only have you. i dont want tho share my problem with anyone else even we are fighting.hermmmmmmm. im hungry. no energy to type this post. will continue- bored 002. please ignore my broken english😓

No comments:

Post a Comment