Wednesday 25 January 2017

Crying alot

That day, we went to sibu..i accompany bie to buy his pant and boxer ๐Ÿ™ˆ. around half an our he finish with his shopping and after that we went to gound floor. where it there is a giant and guardian. i bought a coke and quteh wet food. bie went to his buah masam shop, but the food he always buy is out of stock, maybe ๐Ÿ˜. then we went back to the basement and go to farley. after finish our business at farley, there we go. i've started a fight. actually i dont want it to happened. but, i dont know why my heart was too sensitive at that day. we fight like perang dingin. im try to hold his hand but he refused๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข. i was so sad because of that and cry a lot. i dont know where was the tears come from (a lot of tears-seperigi) and i cannot stop from crying until i feel both of my hand and my leg cramp ๐Ÿ˜–. at  the same time i feel sleepy. sleepy+crying=tired ๐Ÿ˜ซ. until he drive after the traffic light,  he trying to persuade me. i am the one who was easily enticed by persuasion. i hugged him and cry alottttt until i feel tired ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ. he asked why i am crying. and i tell him i dont know ๐Ÿ˜”. after 15 mins, i was calm and he send me home. i dont want you to send me back early although it was 7.30 pm. i want to hug you more. and cry, but you want to send me home early๐Ÿ˜†. sorry if im being too pampered. but im happy cause i can hug you๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„.

๐Ÿ’ฌignore my broken english๐Ÿ’ฌ

No comments:

Post a Comment