Saturday 3 June 2017

27 May , First day of Ramadhan

Hi..morning..today is the first day of ramadhan..and it is my first day working with LMP which is one company under Bina Puri. The first day passed smoothly. Im working here as QAQC asst. But, not familiar with that position because i am applying for doc controller but the interviewer give me another position. okay, i accept. here, i was introdueced to a colleague by Ms Lim Mei Mei.. There is Eva, Cyril, Anne, Solomon(my partner for qaqc), Meriba, Thomas, Alvin and Mark. The boss is Mr Chan and Mdm Catherine. I am giving my first task by compiling site daily reports into files by type. East task it is? After finished, Solomon ask me to assemble WIR based on the number. And its took two days for me.

Third day of Ramadhan

Solomon told me that he will bring me to meet Saxxx at JV. JV is another building  that places Bina Puri workers. solomon told me that saaxxx is very fussy and moody.. moody all the time. the first time i met her, she scold solomon in front of me. now i get it what solomon already say.

Fourth day of Ramadhan

There is no solomon today. he is on leave. so, i would replace him to meet saxxxx. From morning until 9.30am, all work goes smoothly. until 9.30 am i went to JV and met saxxxx. she scold me infront of other senior engineer. but the engineer back me up. thanks uncle. time to go back to LMP, uncle ask me to 'sabar, nya ng camya..berapa lamak gik kau ctk?' omg uncle, u know what i feel already. saxxxx ask me to go back to lmp to feely the blank machinery form. i ask mr chan, but mr chan say that let it blank because when they go to the site, the form will be fill. so i send it back to saxxx and saxxxx is not at her seat. so i just wasap her and tell her that i already put the doc on her table and tell her that let the form blank and i went back to LMP. She reply my wasap angrily(i dont know why) and said, "ktk patut tunggu kmk di meja". but yesterday u tell me to put it on your table and inform you through wasap. but now???

Fifth day of Ramadhan

Around 9.40 am i went to JV to pass the doc to saxxxx. and there the drama start.. she scold me, i dont know why? why should me?? she said 'tk salah ktk tauk x, salah ktk.. berapa kali dah kmk tegor cara ktk org kerja, agik juak sama, x pandey mok improve. bukan salah kmk, salah ktk. i dont understand what she mean by "salah kmk". so, not to cause trouble, i just say "aok, ng salah kmk" eventhought i did not no what is my fault. and u saxxxx, you make me cry, on the spot. i will be remember what you did to me. the uncle tell me to "sabar jak kau ngan nya". ok uncle, tq for your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment