Thursday 8 June 2017

12th Ramadhan - Rezeki Ramadhan

Hi friends. Today is Wednesday. I take no pay leave for today cause i will have an interview this evening, at Garden Hotel Sarikei. I interview for promoter position, and the best things is, they accept me and i can start on 16/6, Friday.
the reason why i am searching for another job is, i dint want to be blame by Saxxxx all the time when i go to Jv. She always blame me, or my friends for this mistake that we didnt do. Base on what i see, Saxxxxx was also fresh grad engineer. if she doesnt know the thing she should do, she will mad, moody. i dont want to meet people with that attitude everyday. Not proffesional. I think, if i work there for a long time, i might be crazy.  i may be older than my actual age. enough for me that she already make me cry. I hope she may change her attitude.
I already discuss with my parents and they agree that i should leave Pan Borneo ans start working with Mr.Diy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment