Friday 9 June 2017

Last Day Here!

Hi. Salam Jumaat alls. Today is the last day i am working under Bina Puri as QAQC asst. I already tell Madam Cath and Mei Mei that I will quit. So, i already type resignation letter the day before and passed it to Mei Mei.

Mei Mei also dont want me to quit from the company cause i was suitable for the position. but htey didnt how who and how the person i met everyday at JV. Sorry mei mei. To her also, bye Saxxxxx. Till we meet again. After i post about my resignation on fb, along and kak mary offer me to work with them. but, i want to take a rest from this construction job for a while. still phobia oooo😖😖😖. i will focus on Diy maybe for 5-12 months and after that i will seek for another job. 

Gud bye boss, friends and enemy.😭😭😭

No comments:

Post a Comment